What brands of Smart Doorbells does the Crew install?
The Crew installs all the best selling brands on the market
- Ring Doorbell
- Nest Hello Video Doorbell
- SkyBell HD Doorbell
- August Doorbell Cam Pro
- Vivint Doorbell Camera
- SimpliSafe Video Doorbell Pro
- Frontpoint Doorbell Camera
- Zmodo Greet Doorbell
- Doorbird Camera
Will The Crew Teach me how to use my new Smart Doorbell?
Yes. of course that is part of our service, you Crew member will show you how to use your Smart Doorbell device and any associated Apps.
What if I don't currently have a doorbell?
No problem! There are several Smart Doorbells on the market that run an a rechargeable battery.
How much does the Crew charge for a Smart Doorbell Installation?
The Support Crew believes in helping you create the connected home of your dreams. That’s why we offer discounts on multiple smart device installations completed in the same appointment.
The first Smart Doorbell & Installation is $99.99, and all subsequent Smart Doorbell installations are $64.99 for each additional smart doorbell installation or as an incremental installation to an order. – If your smart device requires additional non-standard add-ons (e.g. required doorbell transformer, deadbolt replacement, etc.) the technician will assess the work and quote the additional cost.
The Crew is the most Professionally Trained Field Service Agents in our Industry.
- We install all the popular Smart Doorbells.
- Confirm doorbell is compatible with home
- Remove existing doorbell and install video doorbell
- Connect to WiFi and perform first-time setup
- Customize device preferences
- Configure doorbell with an existing voice control device
- Teach you how to use the doorbell and mobile app
- Please note: A functioning doorbell is required at the installation area for hard-wired video doorbells
- Voltage and transformer issues may prevent our technicians from installing the doorbell
- Smart Doorbell installation requires WiFi coverage, please have your WiFi name and password ready