Call Center Pages
Thank you so much for calling the Support Crew. What can we do for you?
The Support Crew are experts on installing and repairing Smart Home Devices like video Doorbells and Smart Thermostats. [look at the list below if they want more info]
TV MOUNTING SERVICES
Frequenty Asked Questions for Call Center Agents
NOTE: to increase the quanity of an item
- after you have clicked on the "Add the item to the Work Order!" button
- Then click on the "Add More" button to increase the quanity of that one item.
TV Mounting Services
Need help putting that TV up on the wall?
Let our Crew Members come to you and mount it for you.
Give your home theater the upgrade it deserves!
SMART Home Services
Are you ready for a smarter home? We can set up all of your smart devices! We can handle your smart thermostat and video doorbell.
Our Crew Members will get you connected and move your home to the top of the class!
THESE ARE JUST SERVICES AND DO NOT INCLUDE ANY EQUIPMENT EXCEPT FOR THE SPECIALIZED EQUIMPENT THAT IS NEED FOR INSTALATION.
Smart Home AddOn Services
The price is good enough for you to make a nice margin on it too, depending on your business.
- Tilting That will handle a 17" - 49" Flat Screen
- Tilting That will handle a 50" - 72" Flat Screen
- Tilting That will handle a 73" - 85" Flat Screen
- Full Motion That will handle a 17" - 49" Flat Screen
- Full Motion That will handle a 50" - 72" Flat Screen
- Full Motion That will handle a 73" - 85" Flat Screen
What if my installed smart thermostat is no longer working?
For smart thermostats that have been installed and are not functioning properly, then we will need to schedule a diagnostic visit.
Will the Crew Member Teach me how to use my new smart thermostat?
Of course we will, all of our Crew Members are trained to show you how to use your smart thermostat device and any associated apps.
Do I need a thermostat currently in my home to use a new Smart Thermostat?
Yes, a functioning thermostat is required in order for the Crew to install a smart thermostat.
Can the Crew install multiple Smart Thermostats?
The Crew can install multiple smart thermostats if your existing zoned system is capable of handling multiple thermostats.
What if my HVAC isn't compatible?
While most 24V heating and cooling systems are compatible with smart thermostats, there are some systems that aren’t compatible
How much dpes the Support Crew charge for a Smart thermostat installation?
At the Support Crew, we believe in helping you create the connected home of your dreams. That’s why we offer discounts on multiple smart device installations completed in the same appointment.
The first Smart Thermostat installation is $99.99, and all subsequent Smart Thermostat installations are $69.95 for each additional smart thermostat installation or as an incremental installation to an order. If your smart device requires additional non-standard add-ons (e.g. thermostat common wire) the technician will assess the work and quote the additional cost.
What smart thermostat devices does the Crew install?
The Crew Member can install any of the energy-saving smart Thermostat that you can find on today’s market.
What do I need to get ready for my appointment?
There is a few thing that you need to do before our Crew Member arrived at your Home. Click Here.
The Crew is the most Professionally Trained Field Service Agents in our Industry.
- We install all makes and models Smart Thermostat.
- Remove existing thermostat and install smart thermostat
- Connect device to existing WiFi network and perform first-time set up
- Install and set up mobile app & teach you how to use it
- Please note: A functioning thermostat is required at the installation area
- Smart Thermostat installation requires WiFi coverage, please have your WiFi name and password ready
- Power will need to be shut off during installation
- Not all thermostats are compatible with every HVAC system
- We will install your Smart thermostat, but you must can purchase one before we do the install.