Will the Crew Member Teach me how to use my new smart thermostat?
Of course we will, all of our Crew Members are trained to show you how to use your smart thermostat device and any associated apps.
Do I need a thermostat currently in my home to use a new Smart Thermostat?
Yes, a functioning thermostat is required in order for the Crew to install a smart thermostat.
Can the Crew install multiple Smart Thermostats?
The Crew can install multiple smart thermostats if your existing zoned system is capable of handling multiple thermostats.
What if my HVAC isn't compatible?
While most 24V heating and cooling systems are compatible with smart thermostats, there are some systems that aren’t compatible
How much dpes the Support Crew charge for a Smart thermostat installation?
At the Support Crew, we believe in helping you create the connected home of your dreams. That’s why we offer discounts on multiple smart device installations completed in the same appointment.
The first Smart Thermostat installation is $99.99, and all subsequent Smart Thermostat installations are $65.95 for each additional smart thermostat installation or as an incremental installation to an order. If your smart device requires additional non-standard add-ons (e.g. thermostat common wire) the technician will assess the work and quote the additional cost.
What smart thermostat devices does the Crew install?
The Crew Member can install any of the energy-saving smart Thermostat that you can find on today’s market.
The Crew is the most Professionally Trained Field Service Agents in our Industry.
- We install all makes and models Smart Thermostat.
- Remove existing thermostat and install smart thermostat
- Connect device to existing WiFi network and perform first-time set up
- Install and set up mobile app & teach you how to use it
- Please note: A functioning thermostat is required at the installation area
- Smart Thermostat installation requires WiFi coverage, please have your WiFi name and password ready
- Power will need to be shut off during installation
- Not all thermostats are compatible with every HVAC system
- We will install your Smart thermostat, but you must can purchase one before we do the install.