Will the Crew Teach me how to use my new Smart Door Lock?
Yes. of course, your Crew Member will show you how to use your Smart Door Lock device(s) and any associated apps.
Does a Smart Door Lock installation required drilling new holes in my door?
No. Most Smart Locks are direct replacet of your current deadbolt using the your doors existing deadbolt cutout areas.
What Smart Door Locks does the Crew Install?
The Crew installs all the Smart Lock on the market, which allows you to lock or unlock your door remotely, create passcodes for visitors, and get alerts when someone locks or unlocks the door.
How much does the Crew Charge to install a Smart Door Lock?
At OnTech, we believe in helping you create the connected home of your dreams. That’s why we offer discounts on multiple installations completed in the same appointment.
The first Smart Door Lock installation is $99.99, and all subsequent Smart Door Lock installations are $64.99 – If your smart device requires additional non-standard add-ons (e.g. required doorbell transformer, deadbolt replacement, etc.) the technician will assess the work and quote the additional cost.
The Crew is the most Professionally Trained Field Service Agents in our Industry.
- Install all hardware per manufacturer specifications
- Connect smart lock to your WiFi network
- Download apps to mobile device so you can control the lock from anywhere
- Teach you how to use the smart door lock and mobile app
- Connect to your home hub
- This installation requires WiFi coverage, please have your WiFi name and password ready